Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Frozen


I kept seeing this guys' mixtape on the internetz so i decided to take a look at the vid, especially since he got Rik behind the lens. By the end of the song i was hypnotized by the hook, all the way diggin the video (surpise, surprise), and looking forward to hearing the full mixtape. Heres the full descript on the video in Rik Cordero's words:

Here is the first visual off Jared Evan’s “Radio In My Head” Mixtape titled “Frozen” which is also featured on Lebron James’ “More Than A Game” Soundtrack. I remember showing the original version of this video to Puff during a studio session and he was like “Who is that kid, I want to meet him now!” After that moment it was pretty clear that Jared would get a shot and not only would he get a shot but his calling card to the labels would be in the form of a music video presentation. I’m not sure if that’s ever happened before but I do feel good knowing that a video that was driven purely by artistic passion lead to a very gifted kid realizing his dreams.


Dun.Frozen


1 comment: